Do you have a dream you have been ignoring? A passion you push to the side? Is there an unsettling knot in your stomach begging you to listen to it?
It doesn’t have to be a business. It could be starting a non-profit for a cause that matters to you. It could be making difference in a community of people that need help. It could be taking a stand as a leader on a topic that ignites your heart.
If you are holding back in any area of your life, then this show is for you!
Welcome to EP17 of IMperfectly Healthy! Today’s guest is Kristyn Caetano. Kristyn is an Intuitive Business Coach and Lifestyle Strategist. She helps coaches and healers build their thriving dream business, so they can create more freedom and prosperity in their life, while making a positive impact in the world. She has always been passionate about health and personal development on multiple levels.
She began studying many different wellness modalities more than 25 years ago, including the use of food and herbs as medicine, reiki, meditation, NLP, EFT, spiritual practices, and more. Eventually she earned a Master of Public Health degree and certifications in Nutritional Counseling, Life Coaching, and Hypnotherapy.
Altogether, she has more than 18 years of business and leadership experience in the area of Public Health, including management of nonprofit health clinics, business development, community outreach and education, mentorship, and teaching.
Kristyn is an incredibly heart-centered, grounded and inspiring woman.
In this episode, you are going to hear Kristyn share:
- her own path of finding her higher calling and creating a business she LOVES
- what can get in the way of accessing and pursuing your dreams
- what is often hiding under confusion and indecision
- how starting a business is the ultimate personal growth path
- what the independent woman syndrome is, and find out if you have it
- what core desired feelings are and why they can change your life
- how to begin awakening your higher calling
- her wisdom on what it takes to make it all happen
- what the cost is of ignoring the call
- why so many people are being called to be of service
Learn more about Kristyn at http://elixifyyourlife.com/
Connect with Kristyn on Facebook.
Join her Free Facebook Community Here.
Connect with Kristyn on Instagram.
Mentioned in the show:
Tony Robbins Basic Needs
Danielle Laporte’s Desire Map
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/