In this episode of IMperfectly Health, Faith interviews Sarah Clark, a health and life coach who uses the tools of functional medicine and natural fertility solutions to reverse infertility and help couples create the family they desire.
She is the author of Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge your Fertility Naturally, Fabulously Fertile Cookbook and Fertility Preparation Program. She is super proud of her Signature Fertility Coaching Program, which includes functional lab testing, supports couples to make diet and lifestyle changes that dramatically improve the chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby!
On her Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast she shares that with functional medicine and natural fertility solutions we can eventually reverse infertility.
In this episode, you are going to hear Sarah share expertise and experience around:
- her own experience with infertility, chronic health issues and how she discovered functional health and life coaching after she had her kids
- why she works with couples and not only the women wanting to get pregnant
- the importance diet plays in getting pregnant
- how the gut and fertility are connected
- what labs she uses to solve the infertility puzzle
- why it is incredibly important for couples to get support going through this journey
- the importance of reducing environmental toxin exposure
- how stress of any kind will halt fertility
- how she guides her kids in making healthy choices for themselves
- the common health concerns causes by food intolerances
Website – https://fabfertile.com/
Follow Sarah on Facebook
Resources mentioned:Secret Ingredients Documentary
Connect with Faith at www.faithshevlin.com
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/