In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, I interview Christian Minson, an International Speaker, Best-Selling Contributing Author, Trainer, Life-Balance Coach and Founder of Breathflow Wellness, a transformational coaching business.
A former Monk, Christian spent 10 years in a yogic monastery searching for deeper meaning in his life. Now he teaches others to find purpose and fulfillment in their own lives and work. His spiritual discipline and award–winning speaking style contribute to his unique ability to apply the lessons he has learned to motivate and inspire audiences, while delivering practical real-world tools that create transformation and clarity of purpose.
Christian has shared his message and techniques across the globe, including Europe, Mexico, Canada, and all over the USA. He has presented at conferences, universities, churches, and the Chopra Center.
You are going to hear Christian share his own Hero’s Journey to living an authentic and fulfilling life, as well as insight and wisdom on:
- How most people are missing the boat when it comes to life purpose.
- The importance of breathing to your health and well-being.
- How breath and intuition are connected.
- The impact breath has on all dimensions of your being: physical, emotional, spiritual.
- What dysfunctional breathing looks like, feels like and how it blocks you.
- The amazing results possible from a regular breathwork practice.
- A simple technique to trusting yourself when making decisions in life.
Connect and learn more about Christian at www.breathflow.com
Find his book Align Expand and Succeed
Resources mentioned in the show:
The Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
Hero’s Journey: the work of Joseph Campbell
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/