We live in a world of duality, opposites. Light and dark. Feminine and masculine. Human and Spirit. Good and bad. Yin and yang. Today on the show, we are talking about Fierce Loving. I imagine when you first read those two words together, you may think, “how do those words fit.” Well, you are going to find out how beautifully they compliment each other to describe a powerful way of being. Fierce Loving, created by my friend and today’s guest Amber Krzys, is having quite an impact in how I live my life, and relate to myself and others. I know it will for you as well.
“Every explicit duality is an implicit unity.” – Alan Watts.
“Wholeness is not achieved by cutting off a portion of one’s being, but of integration of the contraries.” – Carl Jung
Our lives are a journey of owning and integrating all parts of who we are, even when they seem contrary. Like one of my mentors had said to me many times, “whatever words you use to describe yourself, you are also the opposite.”
Fierce Loving…what does that mean to you?
In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, I interview Amber Krzys – a coach, speaker, and founder of bodyheart and Fierce Loving—organizations devoted to helping people experience deep fulfillment in their body, career, and life. Amber has a thriving coaching practice where she serves a wide range of individuals, and also creates and facilitates her own coaching groups for body, business and life. Her individual clients range from moms, artists, small business owners to corporate and creative executives.
Amber’s work as a professional speaker has been featured at TEDx Malibu, MSN, the White House blog, University of Southern California, Pennsylvania State University and more. Located in Los Angeles, Amber lives with her boyfriend and two rescue pups, and helps people change their lives for the better as a coach, speaker and author.
In this episode, you are going to hear Amber share:
- her story of overcoming body-punishment, negative self talk and perfectionism to creating a thriving business helping others do the same.
- what Fierce Loving is and how it came to be.
- how to have healthy relationships in all areas of life – with your body, money, career, loved ones, family.
- the 4 keys to having a successful relationship with anyone and anything
- how to discern between your head and heart
- why reading books isn’t enough to transform
- how she is applying fierce loving to a current “rumble” in her own life
- her wisdom on body image and creating a partnership with Her/Him
- what you are really yearning for
- internal vs. external results and fulfillment
- why you need to build your inner stillness muscle
Learn more about Amber at www.amberkrzys.com
Amber’s Body Love Series
Mentioned in the Show:
The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
Robert Holden – Loveability and The Happiness Project
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/