What do you do when faced with illness? or an overwhelming health challenge?
Most people gear up to fight, battle with and beat (fill in the blank)….Cancer. Heart Disease. Autoimmune. Anxiety. Leaky Gut. Weight Gain.
What if this approach actually fueled the dis-ease? What if this way of being was even a cause of the illness, the imbalance?
The thing is, you cannot heal something you hate. You cannot use anger, shame and resistance to transform your body. The body is a reflection of your thoughts, emotions and beliefs. Therefore, having fear be the driving force on your path to health will never lead to wellness and vitality.
There is another way to approach healing your body. My guest today and I, both agree this other way, is THE way. It is the only path that fully heals and restores dis-ease to wholeness and well-being.
In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, I interview Dr. Kim D’Eramo – a physician, speaker, #1 bestselling author of “The MindBody Tool Kit,” and founder of The American Institute of MindBody Medicine. She is board-certified in Emergency Medicine, and attended residency at Emory University in Atlanta.
After healing herself from a chronic illness using MindBody tools, she now empowers millions to use the same tools to immediately shift their body chemistry and brain activity to create health and wellbeing.
Dr. D’Eramo conducts online group training programs and speaks internationally to doctors, medical students, and the general public to teach self-healing tools.
In this episode, you are going to hear Dr. Kim share:
- how she overcame a rare autoimmune illness during med school when no doctor could help her.
- what it takes to truly heal from any illness.
- the top two things blocking your healing
- how suppression of the feminine is making you sick, exhausted and age faster.
- her approach to diet and supplements.
- the impact emotions and negative thinking has on your physiology
- the art of allowing, acceptance and surrender in your healing journey.
- the truth of what is underneath the pattern of over-doing, overcoming, fighting and battling your body.
- how what is happening with your body is a reflecting of how you live life.
- the difference between pure and conditional love.
- when things getting worse is actually a good thing.
- the opportunity for creating a New Earth happening right now in the world
- her A-B-C Instant Elevation Practice.
- what she has found to be the most powerful medicine of all.
Learn more about Dr. Kim at Dr. Kim.
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/