In this episode of IMperfectly Health, Faith interviews her personal coach Suzanne Gundersen, who is a holistic stress relief mentor, energy tapping expert, and advanced TRE provider.
Her own early developmental trauma led her to seek holistic approaches that helped her shed layers of dysfunction, drop hundreds of pounds and use of anxiety medication. Along the journey she uncovered her value to live with self-honor, compassion and grace. She then made a commitment to dedicate the rest of her professional life to helping others transform their stress, and connect with themselves, genuinely and deeply so they live life with real aliveness!
In this episode, you are going to hear Suzanne share expertise and experience around:
- her own experience with early trauma, chronic weight and anxiety struggles and how she discovered the path to her authentic self.
- the importance of our early developmental years and how meeting our primary needs as infants shapes our entire life.
- how stress plays out in the nervous system; fight, flight or freeze
- how freeze leads to chronic health issues
- how my own journey of unfreezing
- how and why we learn to give up authenticity for attachment
- the 3 M’s of transforming your limiting patterns.
- steps to unraveling your survival patterns.
- importance of addressing the mind/body/energy levels.
- how and why we attached to our limiting stories and toxic stress patterns.
- how our intuition is connected to the nervous system.
- how 50% of what we tell about the past isn’t true.
Website – https://www.transformedconnections.com/
Follow Suzanne on Facebook
Follow Suzanne on IG
Matt Kahn, Dr. Gabor Mate, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Robert Smith of Faster EFT
JOIN a VIRTUAL SACRED BODY CIRCLE this FALL. SIGN UP HERE
Connect with Faith at www.faithshevlin.com
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/