In this episode of IMperfectly Health, I interview my friend and fellow wellness warrior, Christa Orecchio – a clinical and holistic nutritionist and founder of The Whole Journey. She helps people heal from the root cause, using food as their medicine along with a mind-body-spirit approach to improving health. Christa is a bestselling author, TV show host, and is super passionate about helping you heal your adrenals, thyroid, and nervous system in the most holistic way.
Get access to Christa’s FREE MINI COURSE to start shifting this right away.
In this episode, you are going to hear Christa share expertise and experience around:
- her own beliefs and stories that were driving her chronic stress patterns and how that lead to creating the adrenal recode approach.
- how to know if you are running on stress hormones.
- how and why most people are addicted to being stressed out.
- why all dis-ease starts in the nervous system, not the gut.
- why eating all the right foods does nothing when your cells can properly utilize the nutrients.
- why most thyroid issues are being wrongly managed
- her 6 pillar clinical strategy to heal the thyroid, brain, adrenals and nervous system back to harmony.
- why keto is the worst diet for someone under chronic stress.
- how to find the sweet spot with exercise that supports you vs. stresses and depletes you.
- why you must learn to anticipate AND prioritize your own needs which is being counter-cultural.
- the need for emotional re-patterning to get true results.
- how common it is for empaths, people pleasers and over-givers to end up in nervous system chaos.
- some of the common limiting beliefs that drive this pattern.
- how to start healing this whole pattern!
Start feeling better now and SIGN UP FOR CHRISTA’s FREE MINI COURSE
Listen to Christa’s First Time on the Show #022
JOIN a VIRTUAL SACRED BODY CIRCLE this FALL. SIGN UP HERE
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/