- 1 cup any nut butter ( I have used cashew, almond, and sunflower seed.
- 2-3 VERY ripe banana w/ tons of black spots (I have also used some prunes to help sweeten in place of the some of the banana)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 drops liquid stevia, or a tablespoon or two of honey to taste (optional) This amount here greatly depends on personal taste and the sweetness of your bananas.
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until well mixed: batter will be sticky.
- Pour batter into a greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes or so. I am sure you could use regular muffins too, but you will have to increase the cooking time to 12-15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from: www.tessadomesticdiva.com