- 4 Bananas, peeled, frozen, and sliced
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Nut Butter of choice
- Place the frozen banana slices in the food processor or blender. Process until fluffy, creamy and smooth. You will probably have to keep scraping the sides and pushing the bananas down occasionally until the ice cream texture is achieved.
- Once the bananas are the texture of ice cream, add the cocoa powder and nut butter to the bananas and process again until well combined.
- Serve right away. If you choose to freeze it after making it or because you have leftovers, let thaw on the counter about 10 minutes before scooping so it’s not so rock hard.