Are you stuck in the same repeating patterns? Dating the same type of men? Having to constantly re-commit to your health? Always struggling with money?
If so, this show is for you! It is time to get in there and weed your garden. It is worth it. Everything you deserve and all your heart desires are waiting for you to claim them.
In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, I interview Bonnie Kelly. As an author, personal development and emotional intelligence expert, motivational speaker and founder of Bonnie Kelly & Associates and MindFu Academy™, Bonnie Kelly has dedicated her life to helping others stop the cycle of self-sabotage.
In her book, “True to Your Core: Uncovering the Subconscious Beliefs Wreaking Havoc in Your Life,” Bonnie guides people to recognize the weight of regrets, shame and guilt from the past and how they are currently impacting our present lives. Through bringing these unconscious patterns into our conscious awareness, Bonnie supports readers in moving from victim to victory. It’s never too late to de-weed your life and cultivate a healthy, organic emotional state!
In this episode, you are going to hear Bonnie share:
- her incredible story of transforming a life of abandonment, abuse and self-destruction, to leading and teachings other to be their own hero/heroine.
- why we take everything personal as kids.
- how your subconscious mind is in the drivers seat of your life.
- how pain from the past is keeping you stuck in misery and defeating patterns.
- where the source of all your power lies.
- what it means to take radical responsibility for your life.
- why positive affirmations aren’t working for you.
- the root of your struggle in finding a romantic relationship.
- what it takes to transform your not “enough-ness”.
- how your external expression is a reflection of your inner world.
Learn more about Bonnie at www.BonnieKelly.me
Get her book, True To Your Core.
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/