In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, I interview James Woeber, an international speaker, writer and consultant who trains thought leaders, healers and entrepreneurs to free themselves from trauma-based and ancestral patterns so that they can be wonderfully successful and serve as powerful change agents in the world.
James is the Co-Founder and Director of Art of Heartful Living, a leadership development and human potential program, that since 1998 has taught individuals and organizations powerful mind/body tools to manifest their heart’s deepest desires and be of service in their communities. His experience as a trainer and therapist spans well over two decades, and he recently served as Co-Director of the 2015 North American Systemic Constellations Conference—an event dedicated to healing ancestral and trauma-based issues for individuals, families and organizations.
You are going to hear James share his insight and wisdom on:
- the mind-body connection
- how family patterns impact your life and health in the present
- how early childhood experiences or trauma are connected to current health challenges
- what are some of the common “issues behind the issue”
- the importance of being in tune with your own body
- the main keys to healing issues keeping you stuck in life
- what it means to practice the art of heartful living
Connect with James at www.artofheartfulliving.com