What are essential oils?
Essential oils are natural, aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, flowers, stems, roots, and other parts of plants. Used for thousands of years in cultures around the world for medicinal and therapeutic benefits, you can have these powerful oils in your home too.
What can essentials oils do for you?
Essential oils are natural, safe upgrades that serve all of your personal, health, and home wellness needs.
Use essential oils for:
- Maintaining a healthy immune system
- Reducing stress
- Improving sleep
- Cleaning your home naturally and effectively (safe and nontoxic)
- Supporting your body in a powerful and safe way (digestion, hormones, detox, energy, weight, immune, respiratory)
- Managing pain (muscle, joint, nerve, headaches)
- Supporting emotional and mental well-being
What oils I love most (ok, top 5 because I love them all!):
- Lemon – I love it for cleaning, boosting my energy, and put it in my water for detox and cleansing.
- Grounding blend (smells like Christmas!)- I put in on the bottoms of my feet for grounding, sleep, relaxation, and presence.
- Metabolic Blend – I add a few drops in my water daily for metabolism, digestion, detox, and cravings.
- Frankincense – I put in on my feet, neck, and skin for inflammation, cellular health, immune, emotional balance, and so much more.
- Calming blend – I put it on my neck, feet, throat…everywhere pretty much. It is great for calming, sleep, intuition, and it smells amazing!
Email me at email@example.com with questions and for more info on how to get your own wholesale account (for 25% off all products).