- 1 c. almond meal
- scant ¼ t. sea salt
- ⅛ t. baking soda
- ¼ t. cinnamon, optional, but delicious!
- 3 T. coconut oil or butter, melted
- 2 T. honey or maple syrup
- 1½ t. vanilla
- 1-3 t. water
- 2-4 T. chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the almond meal, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the coconut oil, honey/maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add in water as needed to bring everything together.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate last.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes on a well oiled or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet (the edges should be golden).
- Let them sit on the pan for 5-10 minutes (they firm up during this time, so this is an important step!).
- Remove and enjoy!