What if your obsession with food is really a distraction? If you weren’t thinking about food and/or your body all the time, where would your energy go? What in your life is on hold until you lose weight? How is your “weight” giving you the excuse to “wait”?
Things are about to get real in this powerful, and fun, episode!
In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, I interview Caty Pasternak – an empowerment coach and speaker for women who have tried to just “love themselves more”, but still feels stuck in anxiety, insecurity and out-of-control emotions or behaviors. Caty blends self-love, spirituality, neuroplasticity, personal development and straight up love and laughter to help women create real, long-lasting change in their brains and in their lives so they can finally be the sexy, confident and successful goddess they were born to be.
Caty is down-to-earth, incredibly passionate and absolutely hilarious!
In this episode, you are going to hear Caty share:
- her story of overcoming body shame, binge eating, and exercise obsession to living a life of empowerment, self-love and fullest expression of who she really is.
- what is really going on in the fitness competition industry.
- the KEY to shifting all struggles with food, weight and your body.
- the in’s and out’s of the Binge Brain.
- why self-sabotage is normal.
- how food and sex are connected.
- why you must have a spiritual practice to heal from body shame and disordered eating.
- what confidence really is and how to claim it.
- how your feminine flow and expression is unique to you.
- how to understand and embrace your fears and shadow self.
- and SO much more!
Learn more about Caty at www.catypasternak.com
Check out her podcast – The Spiritual Gangster Podcast
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/