In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, Faith interviews Julie Ryan -an inventor, entrepreneur and author who learned how to be a psychic and medical intuitive more than 25 years ago. After inventing a number of globally-used surgical devices and founding nine companies across the medical, long-term care, natural gas, advertising and data privacy industries, she settled into her talents as a psychic and medical intuitive, going on to write her books Angelic Attendants: What Really Happens As We Transition From This Life Into The Next and Angel Messages For Kids. Her podcast, Ask Julie Ryan, has listeners from all over the world, many of whom call in to partake in Julie’s “buffet of psychicness”.
Julie Ryan can sense what medical conditions and illnesses a person has and facilitate energetic healings. She can tell how close someone is to dying, and can communicate with spirits both alive and deceased. Julie can communicate with and medically scan animals, access people’s past lives and remove spirits from homes and buildings.
In this episode, you are going to hear Julie share:
- her own journey of becoming a psychic and healer
- how she teachers others to be psychic in only 8 hours
- what inspired her to create her Angelic Attendant Training and how she was guided by Spirit to create it
- the benefits of being in communication with your spirit guide
- how she is able to do body scans and see medical issues for people, as well as provide healing on the spot.
- how she also reads one’s aura and looks for leaks due to emotional trauma’s and life events.
- the “Twelve Phases of Transition” meaning what happens as someone dies and leaves their physical body
- some universal experiences that people have as they are dying
- understanding near-death experiences, tragedies, past lives and reincarnation
- the research she is a part of to prove there is life after death
- tips on how to start communicating with Spirit
Website – https://askjulieryan.com/
Ask Julie Ryan Podcast – https://askjulieryan.com/podcast/
Follow Julie on IG
Julie’s show on You Tube
Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss
Hands of Light by Barbara Brennan
Susan Austin Crumpton
Join the IMperfectly Healthy Community FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IMperfectlyhealthycommunity/