In this episode of IMperfectly Healthy, Faith interviews Charmayne Kilcup, a heart and soul coach that specializes in helping people overcome heartache, emotional trauma, and spiritual crises. Charmayne has her Masters in Counseling and her Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology. She is also trained in Noetic Field Therapy®, Reconnective Healing®, and Thetahealing®.
You are going to hear Charmayne share how she transformed her own struggle with food and her body, from a place of pain, to a life filled with joy.
She offers powerful wisdom on:
- the two root causes of disordered eating and body shame
- what women are really hungry for
- the power of BEing
- what really makes you attractive
- the importance of filling your cup first
- why the impulse to “binge” is actually good
- the magic of the feminine and the impact cultural conditioning has had
- practicing self-forgiveness to heal your inner wounds
Connect with Charmayne at www.charmaynekilcup.com
Mentioned in the show:
Geneen Roth: www.geneenroth.com